Saturday, January 16
Doors open at 11:00am. Music begins at 11:30am.
Sunshine VIP Ticket Experience
- Catered Lunch From 12:00PM – 2:00PM
- Sunshine Music Festival Commemorative Laminate
- Sunshine Music Festival Commemorative T-Shirt
- Limited Edition Festival Poster
- VIP Restrooms
Food & Beverage
Back by popular demand, the FULL SERVICE WINE BAR returns in addition to the excellent mix of great food trucks and fine-brewed craft beers. With tastings by the glass, and bottles being served from a wide assortment of outstanding vintages, there is sure to be something to satisfy most any wine enthusiast.
- PINOT GRIGIO, MASO CANALI, ITALY
- CHARDONNAY, “UNOAKED” CHAMISAL, CENTRAL COAST
- CHARDONNAY, SCOTT FAMILY, MONTEREY
- SAUVIGNON BLANC, LONG MEADOW RANCH, NAPA
- FETZER CHARDONNAY
- WHITE BLEND, PINE RIDGE CHENIN/VIOGNIER, CALIFORNIA
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON, FOREFRONT, NAPA-LAKE-SONOMA
- MERLOT, RUTHERFORD RANCHES, NAPA
- PINOT NOIR, LAETITIA, CENTRAL COAST
- ZINFANDEL, PREDATOR, LODI
- RED BLEND, J. BOOKWALTER, WASHINGTON
- FETZER MERLOT
- FETZER SANGRIA
- Taco Bus – Mexican Food
- Philly Phlava – Sandwiches
- Papa Joes – Cuban Sandwiches
- Bubba Q’s – BBQ
- St Pete Concessions – Corndogs, Arepas, Cotton Candy, Fries, Burgers
- Schaderachs Pizza – Stone Oven Pizza
- Holy Cow Kettle Corn – Kettle Corn
- Greek Food – Greek
- Celebrity Catering – Home Style Cooking
- Sweet Confections – Desserts
- Rich and Rise Thai – Thai Food
- Claws Eatery – Seafood
- Japanese Flair – Japanese Food
The room blocks will be called “Sunshine Music Festival”, which attendees should request when booking by phone. They will be available on a ‘first-come, first-serve’ and ‘limited’ basis.
501 5th Ave NE, St Petersburg, FL 33701
(888) 789-3090 or (888) 303-4430
333 1st St S, St Petersburg, FL 33701
Sunshine Music Festival is Saturday, January 16, 2016. Music starts at 11:30. Gates Open at: 11:00am. All events will take place rain or shine!
The following items ARE permitted to be brought into the facility:
- Low Profile Beach Style Lawn Chairs.
- One sealed bottle of water per guest is permitted.
- Personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval.
- NOTE: All small bags, purses, diaper bags and fanny packs will be inspected before they will be permitted into the park.
Camping is NOT allowed!
Tailgating, open alcoholic beverages, open fires and the selling of merchandise are not permitted in the parking lots.
Please fill out our vendors application and send to the email listed on the form.
Will Call is available for Sunshine Music Festival on day of show from 10:00am – 8:00pm. The customer must present actual credit card, photo I.D., and Ticketmaster account confirmation number.
There are three price levels for Sunshine Music Festival. All info and access to purchase tickets can be found by CLICKING HERE.
Smoking IS permitted in park and festival lawn areas.
Reserved seating guarantees you a seat in front of the main stage whereas General Admission is First Come First Serve behind the seats of the main stage.
Note: For the Second Stage, all ticket holders may stand & vibe on a first come first serve basis!
Re-Entry is not allowed. However, it will be considered on a case by case basis for emergencies.
For your comfort and safety, the following items are NOT permitted inside the facility:
- Weapons of any kind
- Glass or metal containers
- Laser pointers.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Roller-skates/blades, bikes, scooters and skateboards are not allowed within the festival grounds due to the limited space of the site.
- Lawn darts
- Ex wives & Ex Husbands
- Dirty socks
- Air horns
- Illegal drugs, narcotics, or drug paraphernalia
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Carts & tents.
- Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval
- NOTE: All small bags, purses, diaper bags and fanny packs will be inspected before they will be permitted into the amphitheatre.
We love pets…. But, we ask you to leave your pets at home. This is not only for the convenience of our patrons, but also for the well-being of your pets. So, no, you can’t bring your dog/cat/snake/goldfish/penguin to Sunshine Music Festival. Service dogs, with the correct credentials will be permitted.
Anyone 21 or older attending Sunshine Music Festival with a valid government issued ID will be able to purchase alcohol on-site.
Children up to 5 years of age may enter free of charge. Guests must go to the Box Office to receive a pass for the child day of show only. All other children must have a ticket.